– Papain Enzyme: from papaya fruit; gently exfoliates by breaking down and dissolving dead skin; brightening active.
– Bromelain Enzyme: from pineapple fruit; gently exfoliates and helps reduce swelling and bruising; anti-inflammatory and healing activity.
– Ficin (Fig): extract from fig with protease activity; exfoliates by breaking down the bonds of dead skin cells to ease their removal.
– Lactobacillus/Pomegranate Fruit Extract: derived from the fermentation of pomegranate extract by lactobacillus bacteria; antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial.
– Daisy Flower Extract: naturally lightens skin by modulating various pathways of melanin synthesis, including melanocyte and tyrosinase activity.
Aqua (Water), Jojoba Esters (Beads), Glycerin*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Papain, Bromelain, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Ficin (Fig), Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aminobutyric Acid (GABA), Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocopherol (D-alpha), Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phytic Acid, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Natural Fragrance( Yang Ylang, Sweet Orange and Lavender)
USAGE – PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY.
Not intended for use on those who have allergies to Ylang Ylang, Lavender, or Sweet Orange. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Use SPF for 2 weeks daily following application of this product.